Job Category: Full Time
The selected candidate will form part of the maintenance team responsible for the installation and routine maintenance of all plant and equipment.
- Installation and relocation of machinery and plant.
- Preventive maintenance of machinery and plant according to set intervals.
- Troubleshoot and repair faults in machinery and plant.
- Maintenance of premises.
- Logging and periodic testing of electrical and pneumatic equipment
- Maintain relevant documentation including inspection and fault logs for all equipment.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Minimum of MQF Level 4 education in a related field. Experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- An energetic person with the ability to work under pressure and have a hands-on approach.
- Be self-motivated and an excellent team player.
- Diligent and with good attention to detail.
- Capable of following standard operating procedures and able to work cautiously and safely.
- Ability to work under own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Have excellent reasoning and creativity skills.
- A welcoming and inclusive environment.
- A state-of-the-art working facility.
- Health insurance.
- Health surveillance check-ups.
- A dynamic work environment.
We will invest in your personal development. We are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees.